XS Disconnect Switch
- Category: Ruffneck
The Ruffneck™ Disconnect Switch is engineered for use in the most demanding applications such as drilling rigs, utilidors and compression stations where high vibration, dirt, moisture, fluctuating power and high impact conditions exist. The Disconnect Switch is suitable for all Ruffneck™ heaters (FX, XL, AH, FR, HP) as well as main switches for equipment and machines.
It is designed for use in hazardous locations where specific explosive gases or dusts are present.
Features & Benefits At A Glance
- Light-weight, copper-free (less than 0.4 of 1% by weight) aluminum construction
- Corrosion-resistant, suitable for dirty environments and H2S environments
- Two 1” NPT conduit openings provided as standard
- NEMA Type 4 option is available
- Temperature ranges from -40ºC to 40ºC (-40ºF to 104ºF)
- Suitable for Class I, Divisions 1 & 2, Groups A,B,C,D, Class II, Divisions 1 & 2, Groups E,F,G and Class III Divisions 1 & 2
- CSA C/US approved for use in Hazardous Locations