Interested in a Career with CCI Thermal
CCI Thermal has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies every year since 2005. Competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and a culture that encourages initiative helps make CCI Thermal a great place to work.
Everyone who joins CCI Thermal soon learns the secret to our success: our unwavering focus on safety, quality, productivity, and teamwork.
At CCI Thermal you can expect clear direction, honest feedback, the resources to do your job, and ongoing training. You can expect open communication, a respectful work environment, and opportunities for growth.
People at CCI Thermal take pride in meeting the exacting requirements of customers, succeeding in competitive global markets, and working in a progressive, innovative North American manufacturing company.
- CCI Thermal has been in business and growing for over 20 years
- We have manufacturing facilites in Canada and the USA
- We employ over 400 people
- Our customers are industrial oil and gas, nuclear, chemical processing, railway, manufacturing.
- We have customers all over the world
- We hold numerous quality certifications, including: UL, CSA, ASME, ISO, EAC, FM, etc.
How to Apply
- Your first step to a career with CCI Thermal is to search our current opportunities.
- Then, submit your application.
- If your skills match what we are looking for, we will contact you to set up your first interview. This interview may be by telephone or in-person.
When preparing for your interview you should:
- Research CCI Thermal’s operations, values, and products.
- Review the job posting and required skills.
- Know your strengths and skills and how they fit with the job.
- Be ready to provide references.