WXS Series - Explosion-Proof Gas Catalytic Heater (Slim Line)
- Category: Cata-Dyne
The Cata-Dyne™ Slim Line Series Explosion-Proof Infrared Gas Catalytic Heaters offer the same industry standard performance for space or spot heating applications in hazardous environments as the WX Series, with the added convenience of a compact stainless steel cabinet only 1.5" thick, making it ideal for applications with space installation constraints.
The versatility of this design allows it to function in both traditional installations, such as comfort heating for industrial facilities and freeze protection for equipment and components, as well as in compact enclosures for heating valves, regulators and instrumentation.
Features & Benefits At A Glance
- 6 available cabinet sizes; models range from 1,750-14,000 BTU/hr and 12-240V
- heater boxes constructed of 300 series stainless steel for maximum corrosion protection
- standard 3/8" NPT gas connections
- designed to operate on either clean natural gas or propane
- all standard Cata-Dyne™ accessories work with the Slim Line models
- 1.5" thinner than the standard Cata-Dyne™ WX
- equipped with universal mounting brackets for easy and convenient mounting into existing facilities or enclosures
- does not require electrical power to operate once started
- QuikSTART heater technology reaches the catalytic threshold faster, bringing the heater to full operating temperature in half the time
- heater contains no moving parts and is designed to operate indefinitely when supplied with air and clean fuel
- FM certified for use in Class I, Div I, Group D Hazardous Locations