AC-HE - Instrument Gas Preheater
- Category: Cata-Dyne
The Cata-Dyne™ Instrument Gas Preheater is the preferred solution for providing the oil & gas industry with freeze protection for instrument supply gas, pilot actuated regulators and related applications, including freeze prevention at compressor and metering sites or gas chromatographs, valves, pilots and other low flow instruments.
The heating unit comes pre-piped in a compact, highly durable stainless steel casing with a Cata-Dyne™ explosion-proof catalytic heater, a stainless steel preheating tube and a low pressure fuel gas regulator enclosed. After start-up, these dependable units will continue to supply preheated instrument gas practically maintenance-free.
Features & Benefits At A Glance
- equipped with a Cata-Dyne™ WX (Standard) or WXS (Slim Line) explosion-proof flameless infrared gas catalytic heater; select CSA, FM or GOST certified heater
- heat capacity ranges from 1,700-5,000 BTU/hr
- stainless steel enclosure offered with a single or dual coil model
- available for either natural gas or propane fuel
- operates for extended periods of time without maintenance
- compact unit helps eliminate the need for a separate facility to keep gas temperatures optimal
- custom-designed specialty units available to meet unique project requirements