AC - Enclosure Heating System
- Category: Cata-Dyne
The Cata-Dyne™ Enclosure Heating System consists of an explosion-proof heater mounted within a stainless steel enclosure, providing freeze protection for measurement or regulating equipment, such as regulators, valves, meters, orifice fittings, chokes and pipelines.
Enclosure Heating Systems are designed and built based on customer specifications and applications from a selection of components, including catalytic heaters, enclosures, enclosure gas manifolds, enclosure temperature controllers and enclosure pressure regulators. This system is the ideal solution for critical gas pressure reduction and/or restriction locations where electricity is usually not available.
Features & Benefits At A Glance
- heat capacity ranges from 1,000-20,000 BTU/hr
- enclosures constructed from highly durable stainless steel
- simple and convenient installation and access
- system allows for adjustment of the enclosed regulator, valve or choke
- all units are sized specifically for each application to focus the infrared energy accurately
- custom-designed specialty units available to meet unique project requirements
- select CSA, FM or GOST certified heaters for use with the enclosure system