Regional Sales Manager - Eastern USA
- Category: Careers
Reporting to the Vice President Sales, the Regional Sales Manager - Eastern USA, is responsible for the overall guidance of technical sales of CCI Thermal Technologies Inc. products in the Eastern USA Sales Region. Focused on sales growth of new and existing accounts, the Regional Sales Manager will ensure current and potential accounts receive excellent customer service.
- Deliver product presentations and training.
- Develop and execute territory strategies, tactics, and plans
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with Representative and Distribution network.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of customer processes applications.
- Drive sales growth to achieve sales targets
- Establish relationships within customer organizations to maintain an awareness of upcoming capital projects and maintenance, repair and operations (MRO) requirements to identify applications for CCI Thermal products.
- Execute territory specific sales growth initiatives as determined by Senior Management.
- Identify and target key decision makers to develop relationships at appropriate and varied levels across customer groups and organizations.
- Deliver and follow up on quotations to customers and potential customers.
- Manage and motivate the activities of the Regional representative network.
- Motivate territory sales growth of the Company’s standard and engineered products by focusing on new account development and expanded business within existing accounts.
- Negotiate sales agreements / orders.
- Plan and work industry trade shows.
- Prepare detailed and timely activity plans and schedules, activity reports, “live to air” customer visit reports and CRM reports.
- Provide technical expertise on CCI Thermal products and applications.
- Secure orders including, definition of delivery dates and terms, terms of payment, expediting orders and communicating information to customer.
- Understand and define customer requirements and expectations.
- Work closely with other Company departments to ensure customer requirements and expectations are fully met.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or suitable related technical experience.
- A solid track record of successful industrial sales experience in a technologically advanced environment or suitable background in an industrial engineering, project management or operations environment.
- Able to effectively develop multi-level working relationships with customers.
- Able to manage and motivate direct reports and representative agencies.
- Able to prepare and deliver effective technical sales presentations.
- Able to prioritize workload and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Able to quickly learn technical concepts and product applications.
- Able to use Microsoft Windows 7, Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Able to work effectively with minimal direct supervision (i.e. self-motivated).
- Knowledge of process heating and filtration applications together with an appropriate understanding of electrical and heat transfer concepts.
- Superior analytical problem solving skills.
- Superior negotiation skills.
- Superior verbal and written English communication skills.
- Values meeting the expectations and requirements of customers
- Values providing friendly, professional experiences to external and internal customers.
- Values teamwork.
- Car allowance
- Expense budget
- Initial and ongoing training
- Home-office based in Northeast United States: PA, NY, NJ, MD
Contact: Bernice Yaremchuk