Interested in a Career with CCI Thermal?
- Category: Careers
Click a city to see job postings in that locationVIEW POSITIONS BY JOB TITLE:
The Network Administrator provides technical support for the operation, security, and growth of the computing and...
You are an experienced and successful technical / industrial sales professional living in the Calgary area...
Working for CCI Thermal
Competitive Pay and Benefits
Your hard work is rewarded. All hourly and salaried employees in good standing receive:
- Competitive base pay and benefits
- Annual increases
- Bonus program
Many factory jobs also are eligible for productivity incentive programs.
It’s a Safe Place to Work
Working at CCI Thermal means your safety is the number one priority. Safety is core to our culture; it is our most important value.
Our manufacturing facilities are exceptionally clean, well-lit, and well ventilated. Tools, equipment, and machines are well maintained. The resources you need to work safely are provided: procedures, training, PPE, and active support from your coworkers and managers.
You can come to work at CCI Thermal knowing that nothing is more important than your safety.
- CCI Thermal has been in business and growing for over 20 years
- We have manufacturing facilities in Canada and the USA.
- We employ over 400 people.
- Our customers are industrial: oil and gas, nuclear, chemical processing, railway, manufacturing
- We have customers all over the world.
- We hold numerous quality certifications, including: UL, CSA, ASME, ISO, EAC, FM, etc.
How to Apply
- Your first step to a career with CCI Thermal is to search our current opportunities.
- Then, submit your application.
- If your skills match what we are looking for, we will contact you to set up your first interview. This interview may be by telephone or in-person.
During the interview, you will learn more about us and the job opportunity.
When preparing for your interview you should:
- Research CCI Thermal’s operations, values, and products.
- Review the job posting and required skills.
- Know your strengths and skills and how they fit with the job.
- Be ready to provide references.