Interested in a Career with CCI Thermal?
- Category: Careers
Click a city to see job postings in that locationVIEW POSITIONS BY JOB TITLE:
Report directly to the Electrical Lead, this position is responsible for performing design and detail engineering activities and technical support of...
Working for CCI Thermal
Competitive Pay and Benefits
Your hard work is rewarded. All hourly and salaried employees in good standing receive:
- Competitive base pay and benefits
- Annual increases
- Bonus program
Many factory jobs also are eligible for productivity incentive programs.
It’s a Safe Place to Work
Working at CCI Thermal means your safety is the number one priority. Safety is core to our culture; it is our most important value.
Our manufacturing facilities are exceptionally clean, well-lit, and well ventilated. Tools, equipment, and machines are well maintained. The resources you need to work safely are provided: procedures, training, PPE, and active support from your coworkers and managers.
You can come to work at CCI Thermal knowing that nothing is more important than your safety.
- CCI Thermal has been in business and growing for over 20 years
- We have manufacturing facilities in Canada and the USA.
- We employ over 400 people.
- Our customers are industrial: oil and gas, nuclear, chemical processing, railway, manufacturing
- We have customers all over the world.
- We hold numerous quality certifications, including: UL, CSA, ASME, ISO, EAC, FM, etc.
How to Apply
- Your first step to a career with CCI Thermal is to search our current opportunities.
- Then, submit your application.
- If your skills match what we are looking for, we will contact you to set up your first interview. This interview may be by telephone or in-person.
During the interview, you will learn more about us and the job opportunity.
When preparing for your interview you should:
- Research CCI Thermal’s operations, values, and products.
- Review the job posting and required skills.
- Know your strengths and skills and how they fit with the job.
- Be ready to provide references.