FPH – Flanged Pipe Insert Heater
- Category: Caloritech
The Caloritech™ FPH Flanged Pipe Insert Heater (also known as an insert tank heater) is uniquely designed to heat storage tanks containing viscous, corrosive or heat sensitive materials including asphalt, tar, fuel, oils, paint and glue.
The FPH provides a safe, cost-effective low maintenance solution for tank heating. By enclosing the heating elements within a sealed pipe insert, elements do not come in direct contact with the heated product and elements can be removed for servicing while the tank and its contents remain in service.
Features & Benefits At A Glance
- Standard heaters utilize 2“, 2 1/2” or 3” SCH.40 steel pipe welded to a 150 lb ANSI rated steel flange; custom mounting types and sizes available on special order
- Standard wattages range from 2 kW to 255 kW, depending on mount and element type
- Standard voltages range from 208V to 600V
- Standard insert lengths range from 60” to 240”, depending on mounting type, element type and wattage selected; custom lengths are available on special order
- Each pipe in the header is fitted with an independent heating element that can be individually removed for maintenance while the tank remains in service.
- Standard and custom design control panels available
- Certified to cCSAus Hazardous Locations Class I, Divisions 1 & 2, Groups C & D; CSA Type 4; Temperature Coded T1 – T6